Tuesday, October 8, 2013

I Have a Kitchen Floor!

    Praise the Lord, after a month of even more chaos than usual I now have a kitchen floor again!  Let the Hallelujah Chorus now commence.  It is so pretty--I did a pirouette earlier and am seizing the opportunity to clean the walls since the stove, etc. can't be moved back into the kitchen until tomorrow morning.  I will probably do some more happy dancing before the night is out.  It is absolutely aMAZing being able to walk barefoot without the fear of splinters!  I'm a barefoot girl so I didn't love having to make sure I had something on my feet to go into the kitchen.  What can I say, I guess I'm high-maintenance.

    Lovely, lovely linoleum--I may kiss it before the night is out.  Sorry, hubby. . . ;)

    Tomorrow will be glorious.  I will finish canning tomatoes and will bottle grape juice.  Barefoot.

No comments:

Post a Comment