Saturday, November 2, 2013

WOW--The Numbers are Swelling! Corn Allergies "Rare," Huh???


    Just saw a post on the Facebook Corn Allergy & Intolerance Group from the administrator saying that we are now over 1,400 in numbers in the group.  This kind of blows my mind because when I joined about a year and a half ago, we were at 300.


    I remember the post just a few months ago when we hit just over 1,000.  This just confirms what many of us have felt would happen--more and more people are either developing the allergy or figuring out that it's at the root cause of symptoms they haven't been able to figure out.  While it makes me sad that people need to be there, it is also validating.  It's not fun having people disbelieve or minimize what you are trying to tell them is wrong.


    Anyway. Just thought I'd share.  If you are dealing with this allergy, you really need to join the group.  There is strength in numbers, and besides emotional support, this is a very solutions-oriented group.  I'm including the link, even though there is one on my sidebar.  Cheers!



No comments:

Post a Comment